Monday, April 8, 2013

April 1-7

Today's weight: 182.4 pounds.

Workouts:
Monday: Ran 2 miles
Tuesday: 5K on elliptical, abs/core
Wednesday: Walked 3.5 miles
Thursday: Spin for 1 hour, abs/core
Friday: Off
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Chased a dog around for three hours

I feel like Sunday should count as a workout. I've had the blues since the weather got nice and I haven't been able to run. I'm seeing the results of a three-day junk food bender and no real running for almost two weeks. I sat down today and planned some meals, and went grocery shopping after work. I'm taking this week off from running, walking the 5K I signed up for next weekend, and starting running after that. There's just nothing else that compares. There's not enough spin classes, and the pool hours don't work with my schedule. And nothing beats running outside in sun and fresh air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment