Monday, February 18, 2013

February 11-17

Today's weight: 173.8.

Workouts:
Monday: Stair climbed for 30 minutes, walked for 1 mile
Tuesday: Ran 3.1 miles
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Off
Friday: Ran 3.1 miles
Saturday: Ran 4.5 miles
Sunday: Off

I like getting longer runs (if you count 4.5 miles as a "long" run) in on the weekends. I don't feel as rushed, and I have more time to recover. I want to run a 10K in April, and I'm on track so far. Also registering for a 5K in April. I'm hoping to beat my old time by a couple of minutes. I wanted to work out yesterday, but I was way too sore from Saturday's run. So, another week without five days of workouts, but the ones I got in were good. I practiced speed during the week, endurance during the weekend. I like this system so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment