Monday, March 4, 2013

February 25-March 3

Today's weight: 175.5 pounds

Workouts:
Monday: Ran 5K, abs
Tuesday: 3.5 miles of running/hill mix
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Spin for 50 minutes, abs and back
Friday: Off
Saturday: Hiked/jogged 30 minutes in the snow
Sunday: Hiked 1 hour in the snow

I spent the weekend in a cabin not too far from here, relaxing and hiking with my boyfriend. It was a short trip, but exactly what I needed. I feel rested. The only thing I missed was getting in one longer workout, but the weekend was well worth it. It felt so good to get outside in the sunshine and crisp air. I've been cooped up indoors for too long.

I'm happy to have kept up the varied workouts. This week I actually did weight-training for two days -- which is more than I've done in a long, long time. Pretty sad, but it's a start. I also started a little paper journal for workouts/food/health, just to track my progress on a more detailed level. I've been eating a little healthier. Not eating out as much. I'm feeling good. I still have shin splints, though. I'm buying new shoes next weeks, and a friend of mine sent me an article on proper running technique. Between those two things, I'm hoping to feel better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment